The Mason NH Gazette
Editorial staff: Wentworth
This can be your community paper. The Mason NH Gazette is a blog disguised as a newsletter providing information for the Mason, NH area.
Submissions, contributions are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an idea about what you would like to see in Mason NH Gazette, we’d like to hear from you.
The contributed material does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Mason NH Gazette editors.
Commenting the First Time
1. No Login is required to view the contents of this site.
2. To post a reply, you must login (login menu displayed as needed)
3. To log in, you must have an account
4. To create an account, you must register (bottom of login page)
5. To register you must fill in a reasonable looking user name and email address; and much to our dismay, get the captcha correct.
6. If your registration is accepted by a human, a password link will be sent to your email account. If not, you may receive a denial, and you should contact a human. If nothing happens after 24 hours, there’s a good chance that our bot interpreted you as a bot and went mum or worse. Or maybe the humans are currently not reading their email.
The registration process has to be performed only once, and only if you wish to comment; viewing requires no account. Your account is permanent unless you abuse the purpose. If you forget your password, there is a similar email procedure for resetting it. You cannot register an email address more than once. If you forget your user name, contact a human before creating a similar looking account.
Comments Policy (2013-07-20)
1. The Mason NH Gazette welcomes comments as long as they are “on topic”.
2. All comments will be reviewed by an editor. The editor’s decision is final. The editor is always right.
3. Comments may be condensed. If your comments require hitting page down to read, you can be pretty sure that they will be condensed or rejected. If your topic is of sufficient interest and substance, consider submitting an article or letter.
4. Please do not comment more than once on any article. We value your opinion; however, this is not a forum for arguments with your neighbors.
5. Legalese here and here… These links contain some plain talk advice (or as much plain talk as might be produced by someone in the legal profession). Please read them, by commenting on this site, you agree that you have.
6. You are responsible for your comments, even if made anonymously. If we get into trouble for hosting your post or comment, you agree to defend us with your money.
7. (Old joke) If the editor is wrong, see #2.